Monday, January 25, 2010

Bag Parties are coming!

I have a stack of fabric that is just screaming to me to cut it up into more bags/purses. Finding the time to get it all done is another thing though. I'm slowly working on it and have some plans for doing Bag Parties starting in late February. What is a bag party you ask? Well, it's where you get a group of your friends/family to come over to your house one evening or one day during the weekend for a few hours. I will bring all my bags/purses over and after washing their hands, everyone can look at them, feel them, look in them, try them on, etc. I will also bring along some fabrics I have that has not been made into bags yet, in case you don't see what you like. For hosting a party, I will give you 50% off 1 item, up to $25 off. Looking at the bags/purses online is OK, but seeing them in person is fantastic!!

I also have plans for a larger tote bag, a teachers tote bag and a diaper bag. The two totes already have a sample made and I'm critiquing it as I speak. I'm still getting info on the diaper bags from some mothers and mothers to be to see what they want in a good diaper bag.

If you are interesting in hosting a Bag Party, you can contact me at my email, listed to the left side of my posts.

Happy Sewing!
twila

2 comments:

Sharon January 26, 2010 at 6:46 AM  

Welcome to the world of blogging! Hope you like it! I'm having fun on the One World One Heart Blog Hop right now! Stop by my blog and join in!

Unknown January 26, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

Nice blog! It will be fun to follow!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP